We are recruiting for an experienced Collections/Accounts Receivable Specialist to work for a great company in Suffolk County, NY!
If you have experience handling collections and accounts receivable, are available right away and looking for a career, please read on! This may be for you!!!
• Initiate contact with customers and Project Managers to collect payments and settle outstanding accounts in a timely manner.
• Prepare and transmit customer invoicing, follow up for expected payment status.
• Follow up on delinquent accounts, update and maintain accurate financial records including accounting, receivable and credit records.
• Problem solve in relation to delinquent accounts to help expedite accurate and timely payment.
• Regular communication with executives and finance department to provide updated collection and cash flow estimates.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections.
• Must have strong analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communications skills.
• Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Must be able to work on a team, with various partners from start to finish.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (particularly Excel) required. Experience with Viewpoint preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business related field.
APPLY TODAY!!! This position will not LAST!!
Please apply with your CV to: