We are currently seeking a Collections/Accounts Receivable Specialists to join a company who recently acquired 2 additional companies. This is a contract position with the potential for permanent employment in Q2. The compensation will be $18-20/hr based on experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Place collection calls to past due customers.
• Maintain accounts receivable past due balances at or below an acceptable level deemed by the Collections Manager.
• Refer delinquent accounts to third-party collections.
• Assist with past due invoice mailings.
• Assist with invoice and PO reconciliation and invoice corrections.
• Assist with invoice and sales order corrections from weekly audits.
• Assist with other miscellaneous accounting tasks.
• Must have Great Plains software experience to be considered.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in commercial collections.
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task required.
If you are interested in this Collections Specialist job in Austin, Texas or other Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunities available through Accounting Principals please submit your resume today to www.accountingprincipals.com. Please-Microsoft Word resumes only
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: