Our client is looking for an individual for a contract to hire Collections/Accounts Receivable Specialist Job in Chicago, IL. You must have three years of accounts receivable experience. You must also have experience with managing aging reports and working within Microsoft Excel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for payment collections to ensure all past due amounts are collected while preventing the aging of current balances
- Maintain all accounts receivable records
- Ensure receivables are collected in a timely and efficient manner by taking proactive measures when necessary
- Document all collection activity and research efforts into the specified database
- Research and resolve problem arising from customers’ billings invoices
- Perform daily and weekly credit cards receipt reconciliations
- Support cash flow target by ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed
- Create weekly and monthly AR Aging Reports from accounting and billing systems and save all relative spreadsheets.
- Assists in other accounting projects as needed
- Three years of Accounts Receivable/ Collection experience
- Ability to communicate credit and collection activities in a written and verbal manner
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical ability and detail-oriented aptitude
- Superb customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, time management and prioritization
If you are interested in this position IL or other accounting opportunities, please click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprinciples.com.
Please apply with your CV to: