Accounting Principals is proactively recruiting to fill a contract to hire Billing Analyst for a top healthcare client of ours. You should have 3 to 5 years of experience in a medical billing, billing or billing / AR position. You will be responsible for patient billing, accounts receivables, denial & rejection claims, communicating daily with external customers, handling discrepancies and meeting all deadlines in line with company processes and procedures.
- Processing billing and performing accounts receivables
- On a daily basis communicating with customers to resolve any billing challenges
- Following up on rejection and denials from insurance carriers
- You will prepare and manage various reports (daily & monthly)
- Bachelor or Associates Degree preferred but not required
- Excellent attention to detail, great with problem solving and numbers
- Strong written and verbal communications (excellent customer service focus)
- Team player, comfortable with a fast pace and dedicated to the company
- Software experience with Great Plains or Salesforce preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel Advanced, Word and Outlook)
- 3 to 5 years of Accounts Receivables, Billing and Collections experience
To learn more about this position with Accounting Principals, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.com.
Please apply with your CV to: