Are you an experienced Billing Analyst out of the healthcare industry? Our client is looking for their next team member to bring in on a contract to hire opportunity! This person would have 3 to 5 years of experience in a medical billing, billing or billing / AR position. This position would be responsible for patient billing, accounts receivables, denial & rejection claims, communicating daily with external customers, handling discrepancies and meeting all deadlines in line with company processes and procedures.
- Processing billing and performing accounts receivables
- Communicating with customers to resolve any billing challenges daily
- Following up on rejection and denials from insurance carriers
- Preparing and managing various reports (daily & monthly)
- 3 to 5 years of Accounts Receivables, Billing and Collections experience
- Associates Degree preferred but not required
- Software experience with Great Plains or Salesforce preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel Advanced, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail, great with problem solving and data entry
- Strong written and verbal communications (excellent customer service focus)
- Team player, comfortable with a fast pace and dedicated to the company
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
To learn more about this position- apply today! For immediate consideration, email your resume to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not exactly what you are looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area on the Accounting Principals website.
Please apply with your CV to: