Packaging manufacturer seeking a Collections Specialist with 2 or more years of credit/B to B collections experience for a full-time job in City of Industry.
The role entails both collections (negotiation with customers, placing accounts on hold) and credit administration (resolving billing/invoicing/credit discrepancies).
· Initiate calls to customers with past due accounts
· Negotiating payment timelines
· Resolving billing, invoicing and credit discrepancies
· Setting up new customer accounts
· Establishing credit lines
· Detail oriented with the ability to provide excellent customer service while communicating effectively via email, phone and in person
· 2+ years credit and collections experience
Work Hours: 40 hours per week, 9:30-6:30pm with OT opportunity
To learn more about this opening, please submit your resume to Kate Perez firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: