Collections Specialist Job in Seattle
Are you an experienced Collections Specialist that takes pride in building positive and communicative relationships with clients? If so, this is the job for you! We want someone who sees the benefit of being consultative and positive when making collection calls. Forget the call center type of atmosphere, you would work with a small team where the client comes first!
Primary functions will include:
• Maintaining consistent professional communication regarding potential overdue payments
• Post payments to applicable invoices on client accounts
• Ability to monitor and set credit limits on a large portfolio of accounts
• Collecting on overdue accounts and identify reasons for overdue payments
• Building positive relationships with clients, you want them to enjoy hearing from you!
• 3+ years of collections experience
• Detail oriented with ability to work effectively independently
• Highly professional communication and phone etiquette skills
If this Collections Specialist job in Seattle, WA is the role you've been looking for, please click “APPLY NOW” and visit www.accountingprincipals.com for a full list of available positions.
Please apply with your CV to: