Collections Specialist Job in Tacoma, WA
Do you have great customer service skills? Have you made any follow up calls to collect revenue? I have an exciting opportunity to tell you about. A services company is looking to bring on a new Collection Specialist to their team of 6. You would be tasked with handling the soft business to business collections for the company. This would include a strategic call plan to current clients to gain an update on payments coming into the company. Customer service is key to success in this role. Eventually a credit portion will be layered into the position once productivity is determined. If you have at least a year of business to business collections experience or maybe it has been a part of a job function then this could be the position for you! This is a large company that could provide the exact growth you are looking for!
Your collection specialist job responsibilities would be:
• Managing aged accounts receivable
• Contacting current clientele to collect on delinquent invoices
• Resolving any payment issue
• Provides necessary information to management regarding any credit or bankruptcy issues
• Preparing accounting to be send to third party collections agencies after all necessary follow up has been made
• Back up on cash applications
• Other necessary support duties assigned
Do you meet their qualifications?
• 1 year of collections experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Top notch organization
• Proficient is MS Office Suite
• Strong problem solving and research skills
If you have collections experience this could be the position for you! If you would like to be considered for the Collections Specialist Job in Tacoma, WA click “apply” below. For other accounting opportunities visit accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: