Collections Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
A cool company in the north Seattle area is looking for a temporary Collections Specialist to join their team to help clean up their aging report. They anticipate the project lasting for at least three months, but if they see an ongoing need, there is potential for this role to turn into a permanent position. You will be following up with clients on missing payments, negotiating payment plans if necessary, and updating the aging reports. You will get to work in a beautiful building around a busy area with a variety of food and shopping spots. The team you will be joining is very friendly and laid back and the dress code is casual as well. Since they are needing someone to step in and learn quickly without much training, it would be best to have at least four years of collections or accounts receivable experience. They will train you on their ERP accounting software system but you will be working heavily in Microsoft Excel so intermediate skills in Excel is required. This position offers a quick interview process so apply right away if you are interested!
Job duties may include:
- Researching on outstanding accounts and invoices
- Contacting clients to inquire about account status
- Processing client payments
- Updating the aging reports
- Additional duties as needed
- At least four years of collections or accounts receivable experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Professional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking for a laid back and friendly environment. If you are interested, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your application!
Please apply with your CV to: