We are seeking a talented credit and collections professional for our Collections Representative job in Louisville, KY. Our client is a leading data provider for financial institutions across the globe. As the Collections Representative, you will be responsible for the collection and servicing of a portfolio of accounts. Employees love the open-door policy and strong community service mentality of the organization!
- Contact customers regarding past-due payments via email and phone and ensure accurate documentation
- Research discrepancies and reconcile accounts
- Manage credit inquiries from internal and external partners
- Resolve unapplied cash receipts
- 1+ year of experience in a related role; experience handling international accounts is a plus
- Ability to learn new concepts and software with ease
- Works well in a team-oriented environment and has strong communication skills
If this Collections Representative job in Louisville, KY sounds like a fit for you, then please click the yellow “apply with us” button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: