I have partnered with a prestigious sports company to identify a Collections Lead that has supervised a team of at least 5. If you match up to the description below please APPLY ASAP!
- Team lead open as well for Collections;
- Must have previously supervised a team of 5 or so
- The primary role of the Collections Team Lead is to monitor accounts and the work load of a designated team to achieve department goals
- Coordinate and delegate the daily workflow to ensure that productivity objectives are met
- Lead and initiate team training
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills and encourage team concepts
- Assist in escalation issues
- Oversee workflow and implement improvements when needed
- Manage a high volume of internal and external emails, telephone calls and other correspondence regarding collections
- Responsible for providing direction to team via regular team meetings and communication sufficient to ensure each team member understands team goals and objectives
- Candidate must be positive, self-motivated team player with strong leadership traits and ability to work in fast-paced, team based, collection environment
- Conduct 1 on 1 feedback sessions with team members
- Communicate account status and team issues to management as necessary
- Respond to technical questions for the team and provide follow through to resolve
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 3+ years significant experience in A/R Collections.
- Minimum 3+ years Supervisory or Lead experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with external and external customers.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree (Finance, Accounting or Business)
- 5+ years of A/R Collections experience
- 5+ years of Supervisory/Team Lead experience in A/R Collections
- SAP experience
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V Lookups)
- Call Center experience
Our Team Leads enjoy:
- Competitive Pay with quarterly bonus opportunity
- Discounts on personal apparel and equipment
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance Packages
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Please apply with your CV to: