Collections Job in Sharonville (Temporary)
We are recruiting for a Collections Specialist job in the Sharonville area. The Collections Specialist will support collections efforts by ensuring full compliance with collections policy, procedures, and timely collections activities.
The Collections Specialist will provide excellent customer service through resolution of accounts receivable and credit issues for our customers. This position will work closely with our sales, distribution, and accounting teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- At least 1-3 yr. experience in collections diligence with a resolution approach
- Excellent negotiation abilities, complex problem solving, judgment, decision making, and critical thinking - advocate for our customers but maintain company business principles
- Ability to communicate with verbal and written proficiency
- Obtain and mail invoice copies/statements for customers, as requested
- Processes daily credit card payments as required
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B2B (soft collections) experience required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, aptitude for problem solving
- Professional and proactive approach to work
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Accounting, or Finance is preferred
APPLY TODAY to this Collections Job. This 3-month job will not last!!
Send your resume as a MS Word Document or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: