We are seeking a Collections Coordinator for our client in Columbus, OH. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience. The Collections Coordinator is responsible for the collection and resolution of receivables from customers. They are responsible to solicit payment on customer accounts & communicate directly with customers to resolve issues and disputes.
Job Duties Include:
- Send correspondence to businesses to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Confer with businesses in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
- Notify credit department if businesses fail to respond.
- Record information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Receive payment and post amount paid to business account.
- Keep records of all accounts, billing issues and customer information.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 2 years of commercial collections experience
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent customer service skills
To learn more about the collections coordinator position, please submit your current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website. Or email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: