Collections – A/R Job in West Chester
Our client in the West Chester area is looking to add a collections professional to their team on a temp to hire basis. Their ideal candidate will have a very professional and empathetic phone presence, the ability to negotiate with customer and some prior experience working in an Accounts Receivable department. This position is a combination of Consumer collections and Business to Business.
• Responsible for securing payment arrangements with customers by phone and/or email to bring delinquent accounts current.
• Manually make outbound calls
• Research accounts to resolve outstanding customer service/billing issues
• Utilize effective communication to determine reason for delinquency and to collect past due account balances.
• Required to meet established goals in productivity and call quality measures to ensure success in resolving delinquency and meeting department/business goals.
• Perform duties as assigned to increase customer contact such as but not limited to skip tracing.
• Responsible for early and late stage collection efforts including advising management regarding account placement with an outside collection agency
• Provide account reconciliation and manual billing on a limited basis.
• Must maintain adherence to all applicable Collection laws.
• Experience managing consumer and or commercial accounts
• Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills with an ability to communicate in a respectful and assertive manner.
• Ability to use multiple systems concurrently.
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Respond promptly to internal and external customer needs
• Position requires strong PC skills and a working knowledge of Outlook, Windows, Word and Excel
• Experience in an Accounts Receivable department is highly preferred.
If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: