Collections and Customer Service Job in Downtown Cincinnati, OH
Our client in downtown Cincinnati is looking to add a collections representative to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in an Accounts Receivable department, excellent customer service experience and strong computer skills. The pay for this position will range between $14 and $16/hr. depending on experience.
Primary Job Duties:
• Must possess a thorough understanding of the detail functionality associated with all systems utilized for activities associated with the employees dedicated area of specialty
• Responsible for compliance with all job specific requirements as outlined in the appropriate addendum.
• Serves as a liaison between internal and external customers to ensure timely resolution of any issues or processing roadblocks.
• Responsible for timely reporting of all system or process related issues to the appropriate management and/ or system personnel. Must maintain an accurate log of all system issues.
• Meets AR Customer Service requirements as outlined in department Service Level Agreements
• Responsible to maintaining a thorough knowledge of all Company and Departmental policies and procedures
• Responsible for logging and maintaining accurate records regarding job specific productivity. This process may be system driven or manual tracking.
• Maintains required documentation, activity notes and associated records as required
• Timely and accurate reporting as required by Policy or management request.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounts receivable department
• Excellent customer service skills
• Associate’s Degree is preferred but not required
• Must have intermediate or better Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to think independently and resolve problems
• Strong general computer skills
If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: