A company in the downtown Seattle area is looking for a strong collections professional who has at least five years of experience for a temporary to hire position, courtesy of Accounting Principals. You will be reviewing and analyzing accounts, coordinating with internal teams, and following up with clients to execute payment plans. Professional communication skills are crucial for this position. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are also necessary traits in order to be successful in this role. You will need to be comfortable creating and communicating payment plans to clients. You will work with a supportive team with a management staff that encourages internal growth and development. There will be the chance to move into a finance role or over to the accounting team from this position so someone who is driven to move more towards heavy analysis work or to expand their career will get that opportunity here.
- Reviewing accounts and processing payments
- Researching discrepancies and following up with internal teams
- Analyzing accounts, credit history, and probability of repayment
- Creating and executing payment plans
- Communicating to clients and updating the aging reports
- Additional projects as needed
Desired skill set:
- Five or more years of accounting or collections experience
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think critically to create viable solutions
- Analytical mindset and comfortable working with large data sets
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
This is a company that will support growth into an analytical space for accounting or finance professionals looking to make that transition. Apply now and submit your resume to be considered.
Please apply with your CV to: