One of our clients in Raleigh has an immediate opening for a collector!
Perform collection activity for the Commercial Accounts assigned. Works effectively with the branch manager and branch personnel by providing them status of collections. Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
• Analyze and reconcile Commercial accounts monthly and resolve any outstanding issues
• Manage and execute commercial accounts collection process as approved by management including making phone calls or mailing letters
• Escalate unresolved issues to team lead or collections manager as needed
• Reports monthly to collections manager outstanding collection accounts and issues
• Maintain detailed customer information on delinquent accounts including contact information
• Meet or exceed objectives and collection goals
• Analyze and maintain unapplied cash and credit balances with cash applications
• Conduct customer research for unresolved accounts
• Ability to excel in fast paced environment
• Conform in all respects with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances
• Follow company polices, procedures and directives from supervisors/managers
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: