We are seeking to fill a Closeout Specialist job in Sterling, VA with a major government contractor. This growing team is looking for someone who has experience working with Government DCAA/DCMA auditors, knowledge of Federal Government Contracts, and experience with Deltek Costpoint. The Closeout Specialist will collect and review financial data, assist in the completion of the incurred cost proposal schedules, and help retrieve documentation to support various audits. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your meticulous attention to detail and strong understanding of Accounting Standards. The salary for the Closeout Specialist job is competitive, commensurate with experience.
The Closeout Specialist job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of Closeouts and De-obligation packages to the Government and Commercial Customers
• Assist in the completion of the various Incurred Cost Proposal schedules (Indirect cost submission)
• Help in the retrieval of documentation to support various Incurred Cost Audits
• Knowledge of and ability to interpret Federal Government Contracts
• Experience with invoicing CPFF and T&M contracts
• Collects and reviews financial data from various sources
• Experience working with Government DCAA/DCMA auditors
• Experience with MS Office Suite and Deltek Costpoint
If you are interested in the Closeout Specialist job in Sterling, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today. This company is looking to bring someone on fast so if you think you’d be a great fit and would like to be considered for this role, please apply immediately!
Please apply with your CV to: