Client Service Associate Job in Seattle, WA
A fun, start-up company in the Seattle area is looking for an accounting professional who has strong communication skills. You will be responding to client inquires, following up on missing client payments, and ensuring that account information is current. Since you will be updating payment information and processing payments, it would be preferred that you have at least a year of accounting experience or education. There is a lot of opportunity in this company to move up or to take on more responsibilities once you master your position. Since you will be working in a variety of software systems, it’s important that you are a quick learner on technology. You will get to work in an open environment with a casual dress code. You will be supported by a team and will get the chance to be converted to a permanent employee.
- Responding to client inquiries via email or phone
- Updating client accounts
- Processing client payments
- Reaching out to clients regarding missing payments
- Additional duties as needed
- A year of accounting education or experience
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in an environment where processes are constantly changing
If you are looking to get some accounting experience on your resume in a fun company, this could be a good fit for you. To be considered, apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your application!