Client Account Specialist
A high-profile law firm in Downtown D.C. is looking for an individual to fill a Client Account Specialist role. The main responsibility of this job will be managing the cycle of bills for clients of the firm. You will also be responsible for providing accurate assistance to attorneys and staff with any billing problems that may arise. You will also have the opportunity to implement and maintain fee and cost rate structures in the database. One year of prior billing or accounting experience, as well as experience with Elite 3E is preferred, but is not required. Experience with law firms is also highly preferred. Compensation will run between the $40,000-$50,000 range.
• Distribution, logging, preparation and processing of client bills
• Assistance to attorneys and staff to resolve billing problems
• Review of financial agreements and maintenance of client data
• Experience with Elite3E and law firms
• At least one year of experience in billing/accounting
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! All resumes will be reviewed for consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: