Our client, a growing healthcare company in Chandler, is looking for an experienced, dynamic Claims Processor for their team. They are looking for someone with a strong background in medical claims and working knowledge of Medicare, CPTs, HCPCs and other claims guidelines. This job will involve review and entry of all incoming claims, verification of patient coverage and provider contracts, and determine eligible payee(s) and payable amounts. This job requires the ability to analyze details and critically think, in addition to strong time management and organization skills. This is a permanent ranging from $16 to $18 per hour, DOE.
As a Claims Processor, a typical day will include the following:
- Review and entry of incoming paper and electronic claims
- Analysis of eligibility and benefits to determine payee(s) and payment responsibility
- Develop and send EOB letters as needed
- Communicate with patients and/or providers that have questions regarding claim status
Requirements for this job include:
- 2+ years of medical claims processing experience
- Working knowledge of Medicare guidelines as well as ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCs
- Must be comfortable working in multiple systems, including Excel
- Ability to problem solve, research and communicate effectively
If you are interested in this Claims Processor job in Chandler and meet the minimum requirements, click Apply to submit your resume. If you have any questions or inquiries, contact Sonja at Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 644-0500.
Please apply with your CV to: