Claims Analyst Position in Sacramento, CA
Accounting Principals is searching for a Claims Analyst for a large Healthcare organization here in Sacramento, CA. The Claims Analyst is responsible for the provider dispute resolution process. The Claims Analyst ensures all provider dispute resolutions are received, logged, and processed on time, resolves issues regarding provider payments, coordination of benefits, and refunds.
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline.
• 2 years’ experience working with claims adjudication in the health care industry, preferably HMO.
• Ability to identify the difference between to international Classification of Diseases, Current Procedural Terminology, and Revenue Codes.
• Experience working with Facets Application Software is a plus.
• Intermediate computer skills.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you by phone to further discuss your qualifications as the initial step in the interview process. We will conduct in-person interviews of all qualified candidates shortly thereafter. This is a long-term position with a stable and growing organization, if interested do not hesitate to submit your resume for review!
Go to www.accountingprincipals.com to view and apply for all other available positions.
Please apply with your CV to: