Are you an expert with chargeback resolutions and looking for career in the apparel industry? Our client, a wholesale apparel company located in Downtown Los Angeles, is looking for a Chargeback Specialist. The Chargeback Specialist will report directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, and will manage, validate, and document the reconciliation of open chargebacks, disputes and short payments.
What your key responsibilities will be.
• Partner with sales, production, shipping, billing and EDI departments to validate and ensure resolution and prevention of chargebacks
• Validate chargebacks and resolve any internal errors or non-compliance issues
• Dispute invalid chargebacks on a routine and timely basis
• Follow-up on pending chargebacks to ensure chargeback is resolved within dispute window or reversed
• Issue Return Authorizations and Credit Memos on a timely basis
• Perform balance reconciliations
• Communicate with factor, EDI, and logistics team to ensure transactions are transmitted properly
• Creates ad-hoc reports
• Other accounting related tasks
What we’re looking
• At least three years of chargeback experience
• Experience working in the Apparel industry preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft skills a must
Please apply with your CV to: