Cash Posting Coordinator Job in the Blue Ash / Mason area
Our client in the Blue Ash / Mason area is currently looking for a Cash Posting Coordinator. This position will be responsible for posting all cash daily, processing checks and credit card transactions timely and accurately. Posting payments accurately and taking adjustments and sending out refunds accordingly. Must be able to work with the collections department as needed to help with outstanding or adjusted balances.
This position will pay between $14 and $16 per hour. It is Temp to Hire.
• Balances to daily batch deposits
• Accurately and timely post all cash, checks and credit cards to customer accounts.
• Make sure we’re posting according to Insurance EOB’s
• Make sure we are taking correct adjustments and sending out refunds accordingly
• Works with collections department as needed on outstanding or adjusted balances
• Distributes all mail EOB correspondence to the necessary department
• Helps scan documentation that supports daily posting
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience with insurance verification, healthcare benefit assessment, paperwork and documentation for billing
• Medicare/Medicaid and commercial insurances preferred
• Previously experience and/or knowledge of homecare equipment, supplies and coding preferred.
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: