Accounting Principals is partnering with a client in Nassau County to fill a Cash Application Specialist position.
Familiarity with a heavy workload and fast pace work is preferred. This will be a remote position until 2021.
• Heavy Cash application experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; must have experience performing pivot tables and V-look up
• Credit card processing experience
• Must be able to prioritize effectively, multi-task, detailed oriented manage daily workload and complete tasks on time with minimal to no errors.
• Must be familiar with a heavy workload and ability to multi-task and prioritize throughout the day
• Post all cash and wires that have status of un-applied, on-account or partially applied daily
• Post cash and wire transfers received from parent company
• Document short pay reasons and enter issue into collection notes application
• Process offsets and refunds with proper approvals
• Manage organized filing of all reports and scan daily posting batches
• Run daily bank and related lock box reports
• Research missing checks that have not been applied to customer accounts
• Respond to all field requests for check copies, wire remittance, balance issues etc.
• Credit Card processing
• Month- end close
Experience and Requirements:
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2- 5 years’ relevant experience performing cash applications
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills; ideally experience performing pivot tables and V-look up
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment required
• Ability to engage in creative problem solving and effectively adaptability to changes in processes and methodologies
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Freight forwarding experience a plus
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: