Accounting Principals is actively looking for a Cash Application Specialist for a well respected organization in the Louisville area.
To be considered for an interview, we prefer that you have a minimum of two years of well-rounded receivables experience, a stellar, can-do attitude, and stable work history. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
- Creates progress billing invoices for purchases.
- Creates orders for newly received POs.
- Applies customer payments.
- Reconcile cash receipts to bank records.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Performs account collection calls.
- Prepares daily check manual bank deposits.
- Processes credit card payments and credits.
- 2+ years of related accounts receivable experience.
- Manufacturing/distribution industry experience preferred.
- Associates degree preferred, not required.
- Must have ERP systems experience.
- Basic MS Excel skills.
If you are interested in the Cash Application Specialist position in Louisville we want to hear from you! Please apply today.
Please apply with your CV to: