We are actively hiring for a Cash Applications Specialist job in Louisville, KY. To be considered for this position candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Cash Applications Specialist. The main responsibility of this job is to post all cash receipts and appropriate adjustments to accounts. This is a full time, Contract-to-Hire opportunity and our client is looking to get someone started as soon as possible!
Cash Applications Specialist job responsibilities:
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required
- Apply and balance cash
- Sort lock box receipts and post accordingly to accounts
- Maintain confidentiality in regards to account status and financial affairs
- Analyze any credit accounts to determine if refunds should be processed
- Assist with accounts receivable, as necessary
- Apply all Bank deposits, wires, and credit card batches accurately and timely
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong Data entry skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in the Cash Applications Specialist job in Louisville, KY or similar accounting or finance positions, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com today!
Please apply with your CV to: