Outside Sales opportunity in Overland Park, KS. Ajilon is currently seeking an Outside Sales professional for our Overland Park, KS office. If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in people's lives what better way than to assist candidates in finding their next job opportunity. Ajilon is a global leader specializing in the placement of HR Professionals, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Executive Assistants. This position will be calling on top companies and decision makers in the Kansas City area and assisting them with their hiring needs in both interim solutions as well as the direct hire placement of top candidates in the market.
There is no better industry to be in right now as companies are looking for strategic partners to help them attract the top talent. Be a part of our great team where we are an Global leader that offers an industry leading compensation plan, superior training program to develop you in your career, great work-life balance, and the chance to grow your career.
- Execute effective business development activities including: sourcing and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, completing company and department profiles/org charts, building relationships with internal recruiters, marketing candidates, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client visits.
- Responsible for selling staffing solutions to prospective clients in need of Finance/Accounting and/or Office professionals for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire assistance.
- Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations.
- Maintain accurate and current profiles in COSMOS on all current and targeted potential clients.
- Participate in daily information sharing with branch management and staff to ensure account maintenance and maximum revenue development.
- Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge.
- Consistently monitor candidate pool relating to competitive salaries in local market.
- Negotiate bill rates to maintain GM%.
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements.
- Exhibit the Accounting Principals/Ajilon Professional Services core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
- Apply the Adecco Group NA core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce
Please submit your resume to Travis.Lewis@Ajilon.com for consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: