Ajilon and Accouting Principals is hirign a Business Analyst in the City of Induatry, California. If interested please see complete job description below and apply with an updated resume.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Under the direction of the Plant Controller applies principles of accounting to analyze production information prepare cost variance reports and settle production variances.
• Analyzes daily production.
• Monitors and corrects production order variances in SAP on a daily weekly monthly basis.
• Analyzes all variances which affect the plant.
• Prepares daily weekly and monthly Material Loss Reports which enable plant management to manage the plant.
• Clears COGIs - error reports of material variances in SAP
• Reconciles Batch Sheets Blends and Rework
• Verifies the accuracy of production postings
• Enters data for milk bulk receipts - verifies weight tickets
• Responsible for Milk Cycle Counts
• Ability to audit / analyze Master Data
• Ability to audit / analyze BOMs
• Support month end close activities may require working during holidays and weekends
• Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS - Supply Chain Accounting Finance or related discipline
• Minimum 1 year of related work experience 2 - 3 years experience preferred
• SAP BW ERP systems experience preferred
• CPG Food Dairy Beverage experience strongly preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Expert Excel skills required
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Ability to multi-task in a changing environment
• Self-motivated / independent thinker
• Have the ability to write routine reports and business correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers
• Ability to define problems collects data establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: