Bookkeeping Clerk job in Louisville, KY
We are actively looking for a candidate to fill a Bookkeeper Clerk job in Louisville, KY. Candidates must have strong Accounts Payable experience and great typing and data entry skills. The main responsibilities include Accounts Payable invoice entry and matching, reconciling statements, creation of debit memos and client billing as well as entry of general accounting transactions into the general ledger. This position is contract to hire and will report to the Accounting Manager.
Bookkeeping Clerk job Responsibilities:
- Entry of Accounts Payable invoices, moderate volume, about 500 invoices a week
- Mail sorting, filing, customer service and miscellaneous data entry
- Posting of company transactions into general ledgers
- Creation of all customer credit memos and billing
Bookkeeping Clerk job Qualifications:
- Must have at least one year of Accounts Payable processing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while ensuring entry of information in a timely manner
- Must have excellent data entry skills and typing skills
If you are interested in the Bookkeeping Clerk job in Louisville, KY please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: