Bookkeeper job is now available for an associate who has experience working in QuickBooks to manage bookkeeping and light HR functions. You will be responsible for maintaining the financial transactions as well as some recruiting and talent management for an east end firm. You will be a highly functioning member of the team and coordinating the sales, operations and the CEO to maintain functionality of the business office.
- Accounts receivable/payables functions.
- Monthly accounting; paying vendor invoices and expense vouchers.
- Manage receivables, follow up on past-due balances.
- Partner with CPA to produce financial documents.
- Manage discrepancies on vendor accounts.
- Process payroll, assist with employee benefits and training.
If you are interested in working with some of Richmond’s top companies, we’d love to introduce you to our clients and find the best place to work for you! We are humbled to announce that Accounting Principals was named the #1 Virginia Business Best Place to Work for the 2nd consecutive year.
Please apply online to our bookkeeping position, or any of our operational accounting roles, at www.accountingprincipals.com You may also send your resume to our recruiters via email at Richmond@accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: