A Bookkeeper job in Brown Deer, WI is available now! If you possess a high school diploma and have two or more years of qualified accounting experience, this is the ideal opportunity for you! You must be capable of handling all aspects of vendor invoicing as well as maintain accurate journal entries. This employer values their employee’s skills and contributions by rewarding them with a fantastic workplace culture and competitive pay and benefits.
The Bookkeeper job responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of A/P, A/R, and Billing
• Handle all payroll information, including inputting timesheets and ADP services for payroll
• Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners
• Communicate with clients, vendors, and banking contacts as needed
• Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, as well as external vendors and customers
• High school diploma
• 2 or more years bookkeeping experience
• Ability to maintain timely and accurate records
• Experience with QuickBooks and Excel required
• Ability to work well with other accounting department team members as well as outside vendors
If you are interested in the Brown Deer, WI Bookkeeper job opening, please Apply With Us today!