A small company client of Accounting Principals in Rockville, VA, is searching for a Bookkeeper, to work in the office contract-to-hire. Contract Pay: $18 to $20 an hour, Permanent Salary: $40K to $45K
Minimum of 3 years experience in bookkeeping with a knowledge of accounting processes
Proficient with all modules of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office (Excel)
Keen analytical, organizational and problem solving skills & Strong interpersonal and communication skills – experience in effectively communicating key data, personal qualities of integrity, credibility and accountability
- New vendor set-up and document verification
- Process all supplier and subcontractor invoices, accounts payables and lien waivers, accounts receivable and lien waivers, bank reconciliations, credit card receipts, time sheets and expenses, track PTO, payroll to include: withholding taxes, liabilities, and 401k
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Track project cost: labor, material, etc. in excel sheet and Project Status Sheet
- Prepare customer invoices and manage collections & analysis of job cost components and prepare reports of profitability by job
- Tax preparation and filings: bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual(including W-2’s, 1099’s, etc.
Generous benefits package included.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: