Accounting Principals is hiring a Bookkeeper for a small business in the Tacoma area. If you are tired of the long commute into Seattle or Bellevue and are looking for an opportunity closer to home or a reverse commute, this is the job for you. This company needs someone to handle full cycle AP, AR, Payroll, and Billing for their small business and would love to add someone like you to their company.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable including three-way matching, Journal Entries, and check runs.
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable duties including vendor maintenance, payment posting, business to business collection efforts, and reconciliations.
- Low volume Payroll for the business through ADP Workforce.
- Point of contact for all Billing related duties and inquires.
- Additional duties as the business may require.
- Minimum A.A. in Accounting highly desired.
- Minimum one year of full cycle Accounting experience required.
- Intermediate Excel (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs, IF Statements, etc.).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A reliable self-starter who owns their tasks.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Bookkeeper opportunity, please submit a Microsoft Word resume and apply right this moment. We cannot wait to set up a conversation with you and get you considered for this position.
- Full Time, Contract to Hire
- Flexible start time from 7:30am-9:00am, 40 hours per week.
Please apply with your CV to: