Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Bookkeeper with 2 or more years of experience for a full-time job at a well established firm in Western Suffolk County.
- Both payables and receivables experience
• Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
• Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
• Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
• Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
• Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
• Demonstrates ability to coordinate multiple processes and manage deadlines
• Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Other duties include performing data and record keeping
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are also required
• Excel skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Perm salary up to $50K for ideal candidate.
Please apply with your CV to: