Accounting Principals is seeking a Bookkeeper to work in Chicago for our client! This Bookkeeper should have a great attitude, great patience, great at multi-tasking, problem solving, and outstanding accuracy. This role will assist in managing the day to day bookkeeping requirements and perform administrative and reconciliations duties. If you or someone you know might be up for a new and challenging role, keep reading to learn the qualifications.
- Assist in maintaining accounts payable, paying vendors and posting transactions
- Keep records and reconcile bank accounts
- Check and reconcile expenses of each Admin holder
- Assist in invoicing customers
- Responsible for accounting integrity and accuracy
- Assist in troubleshooting accounting system issues
- One year of experience is required
- Accurate data entry skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Bookkeeper job in Chicago, IL please send your resume to email@example.com or apply here and visit accountingprincipals.com for more accounting and finance opportunities! I look forward to reviewing your resume!
Please apply with your CV to: