We have partnered with a Dallas TX tech company to find a Bokkeeper for a full time role paying up to $65k.
• Perform and ensure accounting functions are completed in compliance with established policies, procedures, state, local and federal rules and regulations.
• Assist with closing of accounting books on a monthly basis and make appropriate journal entries (including SaaS revenue recognition). Reconcile various accounts including bank accounts, payroll, employee medical, etc. and out of the ordinary issues must be reported to the CFO.
• Administer semi-monthly payroll, including sales commission calculations, in conjunction with HR and the company’s PEO.
• Record and pay the accounts payable.
• Own the order-to-cash process, including contacting delinquent customers for payment.
• Prepare, monitor, and update cash flow forecasts.
• Prepare various financial reports and ensure that all financial data is accurate, timely and complete for management review as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 2 years bookkeeping and accounting experience required.
• SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) accounting experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain accounting systems for company growth and development.
• Ability to process financial documents in compliance with established accounting and company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of computer spreadsheet software and writing reports. Must be proficient in Excel and QuickBooks Online software.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: