An Oil & Gas Services company located in Houston, TX is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team immediately! The Bookkeeper will be responsible for full cycle accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and producing financials for this company entity. The qualified candidate will have 5 years bookkeeping experience and advanced Excel skills.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing oil & gas company that fosters employee development and a management team that welcomes new ideas, process improvements and a collaborative working environment, please continue reading!
You will earn between $50,000.00 and $60,000.00 per year, depending on experience.
- Full cycle accounts payable invoice processing
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Cash applications
- Positive pay
- Daily cash reports
- Preparing 1099’s
- Driver payroll and salaried employee payroll
- Month-end close
- Prepare financials each month for management
- Associates or Bachelors Degree (highly preferred)
- 5 years experience in a Bookkeeper role or full cycle accounting role
- QuickBooks experience highly preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel
If you are interested in this Bookkeeper position, or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals please submit your resume today!
If you experience technical difficulties upon submitting, please send your resume directly to email@example.com for review.
Please apply with your CV to: