Do you enjoy bookkeeping for a small to medium size company? We have a job opportunity in Mount Laurel, NJ for a Bookkeeper. You can have the ability to make a big impact on a small team. You will be responsible for accounts payable, receivable, reconciliations and journal entries. To be considered for this position, you will need to have at least five years of accounting experience.
As a Bookkeeper your responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Journal Entries in the General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Five or more years’ accounting experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Multi-tasking with deadline orientation
If you are someone who loves being involved in a lot of the accounting duties, we would like for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Please apply with your CV to: