Accounting Prinicpals is in search of a Full Charge Bookkeeper with strong bookkeeping and administrative skills for a Norman based company. This is a full-time, direct hire role that will be tasked with overseeing and managing financials for several small business using QuickBooks.
This position will assist in setting up books for a new company plus produce financial statements for several other small companies. Qualified candidates will have strong QuickBook skills and experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper. Ideal candidate will be a self-sufficient and an individual contributor that can work well with minimal direction. Candidate should be comfortable working one on one with the owner and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Prepare financial statements and books to send to CPA for taxes
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Experience with heavy bookkeeping or accounting
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Great analytical, reasoning and math skills
- Comfortable working a variety of accounting and administrative functions
- Ability to take minimal direction and manage time
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week
If interested in this Accountant and Bookkeeper role, please send word resume to email@example.com or apply directly to www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: