Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Financial Accountant with 5+ years of experience for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field and possess a variety of accounting and financial reporting skills.
This position will be responsible for maintaining financial records and completing most accounting tasks. This position will focus heavily on financial reporting but will have duties relating to many aspects of accounting.
- Maintain accurate financial data
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting, account reconciliation, etc
- Perform financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner.
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records..
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field highly preferred
Possess accounting and financial reporting skills
Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
QuickBooks experience is a MUST
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
Work Hours: Business Hours, M-F
To learn more about this opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website.
Please apply with your CV to: