A Part Time Bookkeeper Job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of experience in a Bookkeeping role and have AP/AR invoicing experience. In this position, our client is looking for a candidate with a strong QuickBooks experience.
The Part Time Bookkeeper Job responsibilities include:
- Processing both Accounts Payable and Receivable invoices within QuickBooks
- Prepares weekly reports and updates spreadsheets within MS Excel using advanced functions
- Post Journal Entries and general account transitions such as sales revenue and expense
- Perform bank and credit card transition categorization on a weekly basis and related account reconciliation monthly
- Year-end tax preparation, W-2 and 1099 processing
- Handling in/outbound calls to resolve any customer issues and collect on past due debts
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years’ experience in a bookkeeping role
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with QuickBooks is required
- Ability to work independently and in a fast pace environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about the Part Time Bookkeeper Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: