A Bookkeeper Job in Wyoming, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least three years of experience in a Bookkeeping role and have AP/AR invoicing experience. In this position, our client is looking for a candidate with a strong knowledge of transactional accounting and QuickBooks experience.
The Bookkeeper Job responsibilities include:
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Prepare financial statements and ad-hoc reports for the month end close
• Ensure that receivables are properly entered into QuickBooks
• Process accounts payable invoices and travel and expense reports
• Prepare billing invoices on a weekly basis
• Reconcile bank accounts
• Assist with various payroll duties
- Experience with QuickBooks is required
- Minimum three years’ experience in a bookkeeping role
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and in a fast pace environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about the Bookkeeper Job in Wyoming, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!