Accounting Principals is working with a client to hire a Bookkeeper in the Chicagoland area. The ideal candidate has at least one-year experience in the law industry. A wonderful office culture and competitive salary is offered for this position. If you, or someone you know is looking for a Bookkeeper job in Chicago, IL - keep reading to learn how to apply!
- Handle Accounts Receivable and collections/research
- Prepare around 200 invoices/week
- Work closely with personnel in other departments to ensure compliance with accounting and operation policies
- Maintain budget and follow procedures
- One-year experience is preferred
- Legal industry experience preferred (not required)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Accounting software knowledge
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality
If you are interested in this contract to hire Bookkeeper job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.