Bookkeeper Job in Louisville, KY
Currently seeking to hire for a Bookkeeper Job in Louisville, KY. The Bookkeeper should have at least one year of experience in the field, and will work closely with another Accountant with Accounts Payable and Receivables. This is a fast paced environment with great room for growth and our client will hire very quickly!
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and prioritize collection efforts
- Perform B2B Collections calls as needed
- Assist with invoicing/billing
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices in system
- Manage and maintain employee timesheets using payroll system ADP WorkForce Now
- Process returns and refunds
- Assist with other Accounting/Administrative duties as needed
- High School diploma required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel intermediate skills a huge plus- V/H-lookups and Pivot Tables!!
- Experienced utilizing Accounting System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and ability to meet deadlines
To be considered click "apply with us" above to submit your resume today!
Please apply with your CV to: