Full-time Bookkeeper Job in Louisville, Kentucky
Accounting Principals is looking to fill a full-time Bookkeeper Job in Louisville, Kentucky. We are looking for individuals who are open to either contract or contract to hire positions. Responsibilities of the full-time Bookkeeper job include matching purchasing and receiving documents, correctly distributing to general ledger expense accounts with timely and accurate payments to make full use of available discounts. Ideal candidate will be proficient in most Microsoft products and knowledge of accounting software. Expected salary for this position will be between $15- $18 an hour.
- Reconcile and balance accounts
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or electronic files
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process
- Payroll processing
- Practices proper filing and storage of records
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of related experience
If you are interested in this Full-time Bookkeeper Job in Louisville, Kentucky or others like it, please apply by submitting your resume online at www.AccountingPrincipals.com today!
Please apply with your CV to: