Are you a well experienced Bookkeeper who is interested in working within the Real Estate Industry? Are you a master at juggling multiple task and working in fast-paced environments? Our client, a leading industrial real estate company based in Downtown Los Angeles, is looking to hire Bookkeeper on a full-time basis. This position offers competitive pay and benefits!
Your responsibilities as a Bookkeeper will look like this….
• Full cycle bookkeeping for company and portfolio of accounts
• Correspond with investors regarding cash flow
• Account for tenant rent payments
• Account for sales and lease transactions
• Prepare month transactions related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Prepare financial reports, including month end, period end and ad hoc
• Assist with accounting software transition from AccPac to QuickBooks
• Support with special office projects as needed
Do you have the following experience?
• A minimum of five years of experience in a full charge bookkeeping and/or office management experience
• Experience working with AccPac or QuickBooks is a plus
• Experience working in Real Estate or Property Management is preferred
• Must have strong general accounting knowledge
This position comes with some of the following perks….
• Competitive pay
• Up to 30 days of paid time off, including holidays
• Coverage of employee cost of monthly insurance premium: 100% HMO and 80% PPO
• Eligible for pension plan have six months of employment
Please apply with your CV to: