Accounting Principals is currently looking for an ambitious, trustworthy candidate to fill a temporary to permanent cash application specialist job opening inWayne, NJ. To be considered for this position you will have three years’ accounts receivable experience with an emphasis on managing cash applications. Your main responsibilities in this role include matching invoices to receivables, cash reconciliation, and maintaining metrics/data related to the company’s cash receipts. If you thrive in a team environment and enjoy understanding the bigger picture by cross training this may be the right role for you!
Responsibilities for the Cash Application Specialist Job are:
- Match payments to invoices
- Match deductions with available back up and remittance and advice
- Balance cash received at month end
- Ensure all open cash related items are matched prior to period end
- Research over payments and outstanding credit memo’s
Qualifications for the Cash Application Specialist:
- 3+ years of cash application experience**
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this AR/Cash application role please apply today and submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: