Bookkeeper Job in St. Louis, MO
Accounting Principals is currently interviewing for a Bookkeeping Job in St. Louis, MO. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years of full cycle bookkeeping experience including AP, AR, Billing and Reconciliations. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
• Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices
• Communicate with suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts
• Processes electronic billing
• Deposits accounts receivables and cash management
• Processing of payroll
• Bank reconciliations and general ledger
• Preparation and analysis of monthly and annual financial reports
• Minimum of two years of bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger and reconciliations
• Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
• Intermediate to Advanced level experience with Excel is required
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
If you are interested and qualified for this Bookkeeper job please apply today.