Do you have strong organizational skills? Are you an excellent multi-tasker? Then this could be the perfect new career for you! Our client is currently hiring for a Bookkeeper job in the Denver, CO area. If you have experience in customer relations and enjoy assisting in the day-to-day management of accounting and finance functions, then we want to meet with you. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, reliable, and trustworthy. Your salary and benefits will be discussed after an interview!
The bookkeeper job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create financial statements
- Monitor expenses and pay invoices on time
- Prepare tax returns and assist in AR and AP
- Verify all receipts and invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Background in bookkeeping favored
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
If you are interested in this Bookkeeper job in Denver, CO then click “apply” above before it is too late! To check out more job opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: