Bookkeeper Job on Bainbridge Island, WA
A small company on Bainbridge Island is looking for some temporary help for the next five months. You will be handling full cycle bookkeeping duties including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, reconciliations, and tax reporting. You must have at least five years of full charge bookkeeping experience and must be comfortable communicating with a variety of clients. Also, QuickBooks experience is required for this position as well. You will get the chance to work with a friendly group of people and will be offered a flexible start time. Also, there is free parking and you will have plenty of training in the position. If you are interested in helping out this small company for the next five to six months, apply now as the interview process will be quick!
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Preparing tax reports
- Updating client database and ensuring correct account information
- Posting payments to accounts
- Creating billing invoices when necessary
- Reconciling bank and balance sheet accounts
- Processing payroll
- Reviewing financial statements along with additional projects as needed
- Over five years of full cycle accounting experience
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients
- Experience on QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Online
- Desire to have a variety of duties and to help out where necessary
If you would like to be considered for this position, apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your application!
Please apply with your CV to: